The Lucidview Auditor is compatible with the following hardware vendors:
• Enables threat intelligence through network visibility
• Identifies security concerns/issues
• Pinpoints performance concerns/issues
The LucidView Auditor is a sophisticated cyber security tool designed to analyse internet traffic and provide detailed insight into your employees’ internet activities.
By providing a lucid and meaningful view of your internet traffic, the LucidView Auditor utilises dynamic threat intelligence algorithms to open up complete visibility into your organisation’s external threat environment while monitoring for any emerging ransomware threats to your business network.
The LucidView Auditor empowers your organisation with visibility into internet traffic, focused on two key areas:
Our live dashboard and reporting functionality provides insights and exposes threats to your network, including:
- Malware and phishing sites accessed
- The source of network DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks
- Suspected ransomware connections (under development)
- Possible piracy and copyright infringement activities (movies, TV series, etc)
- Explicit sites accessed
- Any gambling sites accessed
Our live dashboard and reporting functionality provides visibility into:
- Exactly how corporate internet is being used, according to various categories
- Average connection speed to various trustworthy internet domains and hosts
- Potential resource bottlenecks – by analysing network traffic and transfer volumes it is possible to identify where bottlenecks occur so these can be eliminated.
All your company needs to do is allow the internet router/firewall to send Netflow logs to the LucidView Netflow collector and redirect the organisation’s DNS to use LucidView’s Public DNS servers. Don’t worry, it’s easier than it sounds!