Clean Internet for Business
Clean Internet for Business and LucidView
Clean Internet for business is not the same as Clean Internet for Children. It is about protecting your business from cyber threats, liability and lack of productivity. Users who spend most of their day on social media or streaming movies are simply not productive. This is called cyberloafing, the modern day version of Goldbricking.
Cyberloafing can cost businesses substantial amounts in lost time and revenue. Additionally, using the Internet for non work related activities such as streaming can cause other business critical systems to not function properly.
Thus an Internet Usage Policy and the ability to enforce that policy is essential for business.
The Content Filtering that Business requires is less about the development needs of their staff and more about ensuring the Internet resources are used for work-related purposes.
Security and Business
Security is a key issue, as the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
Additionally, productivity is key so blocking or scheduling access to Facebook or YouTube might be necessary.
Importantly, illegal or inappropriate content such as pirated movies and music, as well as gambling and adult content should also be filtered out.
With the LucidView MikroTik Enforcer you can provide this critical service to your own business and that of your clients.
Enforce your Internet Usage Policy with the LucidView MikroTik Enforcer
- Set up a custom blocking schedule. eg: Only allow access to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. during specific times of the day.
- Combines oversight of Internet traffic with the tools necessary to protect your business, thereby preventing access to undesirable content, services, sources of malware, and other online threats.
- Generates activity and security reports at network level and by individual device, further enforcing your Internet Usage Policy.
- Provides easy to use online portal for the blacklisting & whitelisting of specific sites. Gives you control by category of content.
- Frees network capacity ensuring business-critical systems operate optimally and are not impacted by Internet misuse.
- Allows allocation of available bandwidth by specific activity or device.
- Enhances employee productivity as Internet use is no longer anonymous.
- Updates automatically providing new features and ongoing protection against new threats.