Clean Internet for Business
Clean Internet for Business and LucidView
Clean Internet for business is not the same as Clean Internet for Children, it is not about protecting employees from inappropriate content, but rather about protecting business from cyber threats, liability and lack of productivity.
The Content Filtering that Business requires is less about the development needs of their staff and more about ensuring the Internet resources are used for work-related purposes.
Security is a key issue, as the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
Additionally, productivity is key so blocking or scheduling access to Facebook or YouTube might be necessary.
Importantly, ensuring content that may be illegal like pirated movies or music or frowned upon like gambling and adult content should also be filtered out.
The LucidView MikroTik Enforcer ensures you can do this for your own business and that of your clients.
Enforce your Internet Usage Policy with the LucidView MikroTik Enforcer
- Set up a custom blocking schedule. eg: Only allow access to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. during specific times of the day.
- Combines automated oversight of Internet traffic with the tools necessary to protect your business by preventing access to undesirable content, services, sources of malware, and other online threats.
- Generates activity and vulnerability reports at network level and by individual device allowing you to further enforce your Internet Usage Policy.
- Provides configuration via an online portal for the blacklisting & whitelisting of specific sites as well as control by category of content.
- Liberates network capacity to ensure business-critical systems and processes operate optimally and are not undermined by network misuse.
- Allows allocation of available bandwidth by specific activity or device.
- Enhances employee productivity as Internet use for private purposes is identified and reported upon.
- Updates automatically providing new features and continued protection against newly identified threats.