Bolt On Enforcer
Features of the Bolt-On Enforcer
- Advanced Content Filtering
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- FairShare Bandwidth Allocation
The Bolt-On Enforcer is free, should you want the features that are available to MikroTik Portal Pro Account Holders you simply need to upgrade your MikroTik Portal Account to Pro.
MikroTik Portal Pro Account Features
- 100% White-labelling – brand the solution as your own
- Interactive Dashboards
- In-depth, granular reporting
Upgrading to a MikroTik Portal Pro Account
- $1 per month admin fee
- $3 per month per Enforcer or Enforcer Profile
Building your own Enforcer allows you to make use of our feature rich Content Filter and Reporting Engine using your existing MikroTik Routers. The LucidView Configuration Script is MikroTik approved.
Simply follow the instructions for the Bolt-On described below and you will be able to provide your clients with a tremendous value-add to their existing services.
Login to your MikroTik Enforcer Portal where you will be able to generate one of two types of Install scripts for your MikroTik router: Either a “Standard Enforcer” or a “Bolt-On Enforcer”.
Please ensure you select the “Bolt-On Enforcer” Script.
If you don’t yet have a MikroTik Enforcer Portal Account please register now.
The LucidView Enforcer Bolt-On solution caters for existing MikroTik routers installations that will benefit from the Content Filter and Reporting provided by LucidView. The Bolt-On script does not change the MikroTik routers network configuration, however it does redirect DNS traffic (See below for more details) The Bolt-On solution only adds the Content filter and Reporting features to the MikroTik router.
- The MikroTik Router must be first be installed into the network, have Internet access, and carry Internet traffic. This install script does not change the IP address configurations.
Video walk-though on how one creates an Enforcer