We provide a 100% white-label, back-end cloud service to you,
the IT Service Provider, enabling you to provide your own branded
content filtering & reporting services to your clients.
Our comprehensive white-label content filtering and
reporting service for IT Service Providers includes:
Enforcer™ Content Filtering
Provide Clean Internet™ directly to your own clients via the Lucid View Enforcer™ content filtering and reporting tool.
White label dashboard
Make it your own by branding the white label dashboard and reporting interface with your company logo and branding.
Editable reporting templates
Impress your clients with a customisable report featuring your own branding and corporate identity.
Editable marketing material
We provide you with tools and information in an editable format for use to sell this service on to your clients.
Create unlimited Enforcers
You are able to configure any number of Enforcer™ portals for your clients.
Custom dashboard views
You choose what your clients will see, and the dashboards and reporting are customisable per Enforcer™ portal.
With the Enforcer™ in place your clients will be able to:
- Completely block or manage access to adult content, social media, gambling sites, malware, torrents and other threats.
- Set up a custom blocking schedule. eg: Only allow access to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. during specific times of the day.
- Gain automated oversight of Internet traffic with the tools necessary to prevent access to undesirable content, services, sources of malware, and other online threats.
- Access activity and vulnerability reports at network level and by individual device.
- Block access to explicit material and websites offering gambling or pirated content.
- Access an online portal for the blacklisting & whitelisting of specific sites as well as control by category of content.
- Allocate available bandwidth by specific activity or device.
- Enhance employee productivity as Internet use for private purposes is identified and reported upon.
- Access updates automatically providing new features and continued protection against newly identified threats.
The LucidView ENFORCER™ filters the following categories:
- Adult – Sites containing explicit content.
- Gambling – Online gambling sites.
- Untrustworthy – HTTPS sites that do not have valid SSL certificates hosted on them.
- Risk – Known malware or phishing sites.
- Movies – Sites which deliver movies and music content.
- Anonymiser – Web based proxies and unblock sites to bypass firewalls content filter
- Torrents – This identifies BitTorrent file distribution system connections, which is typically used for multimedia file sharing.
- Instant messaging – (IM) technology is a type of online chat that offers real-time text transmission over the Internet.
- Highly Suspicious Connections – These are connection that are typically used by hackers to gain remote access into your network, through which they attempt to conduct their nefarious activities such as stealing data, or planting ransomware, etc.
- Enforce Google Search Safe search — This enforces the Google Safe Search feature on Google searches.
- Enforce YouTube Safe Search – This will force the the Google safe search filter to be activated for YouTube.
- Facebook – Facebook & Instagram.
- Youtube – This will force the the Google safe search filter to be activated for YouTube.