How do I generate reports for an Enforcer Profile?
This video tutorial shows you how to generate reports for a specific Enforcer or Enforcer profile.
Steps to generate a report for your MikroTik Enforcer or Enforcer profile:
- Login in to your MikroTik Portal Account
- Click on “View All” under your Enforcer Count
- Locate the Enforcer or profile you wish to generate a report on
- Now you can either login to the Enforcer or simply click the “generate” link
- You will now be presented with a number ready made report types.
- Select the report you want to generate and then choose the options (dates etc) that you want included.
- Click generate.
How do I generate reports for my Enforcers?
Generating reports is a simple process. View your Enforcers, pick the Enforcer you need to report and follow the steps listed.