LucidView ENFORCER™ for Mikrotik routers
Can be installed onto any Microtik router
• Created reports from the Netflow data
• Applied DNS Content filter policy
• Enforces Content-filter policy with Firewall Rules – cant circumvent content filter
• Effectively block torrents.
• Customised reports with your organisations logo’s
• Re-seller portal for easy administration of as many Enforcers as you need.
Enhanced Features for any Mikrotik:
The LucidView Enforcer Bolt-on Solution adds significant functionality to the already powerful Microtik router in that now you will be able to provide “Clean Internet”, for Businesses, Schools, and kids.
LUCIDVIEW ENFORCER PRO SOLUTIONS
CONTENT & SECURITY FILTER
The Content & Security Filter is a DNS-based cyber security solution that delivers clean, safe internet by allowing your organisation to create profiles to block domains, hosts or categories of content.
Content is divided into a number of key categories, including:
- Explicit content (adult sites, violence etc.)
- Torrent sites (movie, music, television downloads)
- Gambling sites
- Social media
- Risk (malware and phishing sites)
- Anonymizers (sites that hide the user’s IP Address)
Creating clean, safe internet for users
The Content & Security Filter has the option to force Google SafeSearch and YouTube Safe Search on browsers to ensure only clean internet is delivered to the user. The Content Filter provides granular content control by allowing for different permission levels and user profiles. For example, in a school environment, content deemed inappropriate for students may not necessarily be the same for staff. The Content Filter has the ability to create different profiles for each group with different user permissions depending on the organisation’s requirements.
This product protects your organisation from internet abuse, unintentional misuse, potential legal and PR landmines by ensuring that your company’s internet and cyber security policies are actually enforced. By cutting out access to unwanted content, you’ll also notice a direct improvement in the performance of your existing resources, which will allow your business-critical applications to function optimally.
Designed to work with any device that has access to the internet, whether it’s a smartphone with direct access to the internet or a workstation in a proxy environment, the Content & Security Filter has a simple user interface with the option of white-labelling, should a Managed Service Provider or IT Department wish to brand it as their own.
INTEGRATED AUDITOR TOOL
The Auditor is a sophisticated cyber security tool designed to analyse internet traffic and provide detailed insight into your employees’ internet activities.
By providing a lucid and meaningful view of your internet traffic, the Auditor utilises dynamic threat intelligence algorithms to open up complete visibility into your organisation’s external threat environment while monitoring for any emerging ransomware threats to your business network.
The Auditor empowers your organisation with visibility into internet traffic, focused on two key areas:
Our live dashboard and reporting functionality provides insights and exposes threats to your network, including:
- Malware and phishing sites accessed
- The source of network DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks
- Suspected ransomware connections (under development)
- Possible piracy and copyright infringement activities (movies, TV series, etc)
- Explicit sites accessed
- Any gambling sites accessed
Our live dashboard and reporting functionality provides visibility into:
- Exactly how corporate internet is being used, according to various categories
- Average connection speed to various trustworthy internet domains and hosts
- Potential resource bottlenecks – by analysing network traffic and transfer volumes it is possible to identify where bottlenecks occur so these can be eliminated.
All your company needs to do is allow the internet router/firewall to send Netflow logs to the LucidView Netflow collector and redirect the organisation’s DNS to use LucidView’s Public DNS servers. Don’t worry, it’s easier than it sounds!