LucidView Enforcer™ Portal Pricing in USD
The MikroTik Enforcer Free Trial.
The Free Trial period provides you with the opportunity to test our Enforcer modules for 30 days, namely:
- MikroTik IPS
- MikroTik Content Filter
- MikroTik Saturation Manager and
- MikroTik Reporting and Dashboards (free trial has some limitations)
During this period an estimate of the running costs is calculated every 24 hours and presented in the Portal menu under “Costing”, the portal will determine if your Network is Small, Medium or Large. (See below pricing information of these network sizes.)
The MikroTik Enforcer Pro
By upgrading to the MikroTik Enforcer Pro you gain the following features not included in the free trial:
- 100% White-label filter that can be branded as you like.
- Access to the full suite of reports including Source IP
- Access to fully Customisable Dashboards
LucidView’s pricing includes all of its modules and features. It has a multi level pricing model that is based on the cloud resources used. A fixed amount of LucidView cloud resources has been allocated to Small and Medium sized Networks.
Please see our Fair Use policy for additional detail as well as different use cases.
- Small Network – Fixed Cost: $3 per Enforcer profile per month. (Typically up to 50 concurrent users)
- Medium Network – Fixed Cost: $30 per Enforcer profile per month. (Typically a few hundred concurrent users)
- Large Network – Variable Cost: $100 minimum per Enforcer profile per month. (Typically more than 500 concurrent users)
- $1 per month admin fee for MikroTik Portal access
* During the free Trial period, Simply view the Costing Option in your portal menu to see the Network size, and associated costs, required for the particular profile, to continue after the trial period. – The longer the trial is run for, the more accurate the forecast will be.
Forecasting and Notifications
The forecasting in the MikroTik Portal is based on the usage in the current month. The forecast during the first few days of the month will be less accurate than it will be later in the month, so you should check your forecast regularly, especially for new profiles. Your forecast accuracy will improve as the month progresses, by the middle of the month you should have a reasonably accurate estimate of what your monthly cost will be.
When a profile is close to reaching the next pricing level, your MikroTik portal will indicate which Enforcer profile/s is/are approaching this next level. At this point, you can choose to reduce the load, move to the next billing level or disable the profile.
How to Upgrade from the Free Trial to the MikroTik Portal Pro
If you haven’t registered for the MikroTik Enforcer Free Trial, then please do so now. Once you have access to the portal you will be able to upgrade to the MikroTik Enforcer Pro.
Should you have any queries or require any assistance please contact us via our Contact Page and we will provide assistance.
General MikroTik Router Support
LucidView recommends that you contact a MikroTik Certified Consultant (a list of these are available on the MikroTik website) if you need support on MikroTik specific issues that are not related to the LucidView Config Script.
We accept payment via PayPal.
You will typically receive a PayPal invoice from LucidView on the 1st of the month.
Don’t have a PayPal Account:
If you do not have a PayPal account, it is very easy to create a PayPal account upon payment of the first invoice using a credit card. Once the first payment is made, all payments thereafter are much easier as PayPal already has your details.