LucidView Mikrotik Portal Pricing in USD
The LucidView MikroTik Enforcer Free Trial.
The Free Trial period provides you with the opportunity to test our Enforcer modules for 30 days, namely:
- MikroTik IPS
- MikroTik Content Filter
- MikroTik Saturation Manager and
- MikroTik Absolute Insights (free trial has some limitations)
During this period an estimate of the running costs is calculated every 24 hours and presented in the LucidView MikroTik Portal menu under “Costing”, the portal will determine if your Network is Small, Medium or Large. (See below pricing information of these network sizes.)
The LucidView MikroTik Enforcer
To continue using the solution once your 30 day free trial has ended, simply upgrade to Pro in your portal.
By upgrading to the LucidView MikroTik Enforcer Pro you gain the following features not included in the free trial:
- 100% White-label filter that can be branded as you like.
- Access to the full suite of reports including Source IP
- Access to fully Customisable Dashboards
LucidView’s pricing includes all of its modules and features. (i.e. regardless if one uses all one or all the modules, the pricing remains the same)
It is a usage based pricing model that is based on the cloud resources used. In order to properly gauge your costing, we recommend taking advantage of the 30 day “first month free” on Registration, as this will provide you with an accurate forecast of what your costs would will be once the trial has finished and you have upgraded to Pro.
LucidView MikroTik Portal access is $1 per month.
Each Active Enforcer profile attracts a cost based on usage. Typically it costs about $1 per month, per 10 users. For example:
- Typically 50 Concurrent Users – approximately $5 per Enforcer profile per month.
- Typically 500 Concurrent Users – approximately $50 per Enforcer profile per month.
- Typically 5000 Concurrent Users – will vary at around $500 per Enforcer profile per month.
(Please note: All active Enforcer profiles have minimum monthly change of $1 )
* During the free Trial period, Simply view the Costing Option in your portal menu to see the Network size, and associated costs, required for the particular profile, to continue after the trial period. – The longer the trial is run for, the more accurate the forecast will be.
Forecasting your costs
The forecasting in the LucidView MikroTik Portal is based on the usage in the current month. The forecast during the first few days of the month will be less accurate than it will be later in the month, so you should check your forecast regularly, especially for new profiles. Your forecast accuracy will improve as the month progresses, by the middle of the month you should have a reasonably accurate estimate of what your monthly cost will be.
How to Upgrade from the Free Trial to the LucidView MikroTik Portal Pro
If you haven’t registered for the LucidView MikroTik Enforcer Free Trial, then please do so now. Once you have access to the portal you will be able to upgrade to the LucidView MikroTik Enforcer Pro.
Should you have any queries or require any assistance please contact us via our Contact Page and we will provide assistance.
General MikroTik Router Support
LucidView recommends that you contact a MikroTik Certified Consultant (a list of these are available on the MikroTik website) if you need support on MikroTik specific issues that are not related to the LucidView Config Script.
We accept payment via PayPal.
You will typically receive a PayPal invoice from LucidView on the 1st of the month.
Don’t have a PayPal Account:
If you do not have a PayPal account, it is very easy to create a PayPal account upon payment of the first invoice using a credit card. Once the first payment is made, all payments thereafter are much easier as PayPal already has your details.