FAQs – What is LucidView’s Fair Use Policy?
Fair Use Policy
The LucidView Enforcer™ provides clean, safe internet with a range of solution modules, namely:
- MikroTik Content Filter,
- MikroTik IPS
- MikroTik Saturation Manager
- MikroTik Reporting and Dashboards.
LucidView has fixed pricing for Small and Medium networks respectively. Large Networks attract a variable cost, calculated daily.
- Small Network – Priced for home users and small networks (typically up to 50 concurrent users). A small network costs approximately $5.00 per month per profile. This includes a sufficient amount of LucidView cloud resources allocated to it that would typically cover a standard small network.
- Medium Network – This is priced with small to medium networks in mind (typically 500 concurrent users). A medium network profile costs approximately $30.00 per month per profile. This includes a sufficient amount of LucidView cloud resources allocated to each profile that would typically cover a standard medium sized network.
- Large Network – This is priced for large networks (typically more than 5000 concurrent users). A profile on this level costs approximately $500.00 per month per profile. Profiles on this level include as many resources as would normally be required for a large network.
How to gauge your monthly cost
During your Free Trial Period, you will see an “Enforcer Costing” section in your MikroTik Portal Menu. This will give you an indication of how much each profile you have would cost you if you had upgraded to the MikroTik Portal Pro Account. Please note that the forecast cost is just intended to give an idea of what the cost for the current month would be.
If it is found that any LucidView Enforcer profile has a negative impact on LucidView services, or negatively impacts other LucidView clients, or if LucidView’s resources are being used for nefarious purposes, LucidView reserves the right to disconnect such an Enforcer immediately, without notice or refunds.