Frequently Asked Questions
- My Enforcer is not blocking the categories I have selected?
- I have selected Dynamic DNS and correctly configured my Category Filter and blocked Content is still coming through?
- My Enforcer reflects very different bandwidth usage to what my ISP shows?
- How do I activate my Netflow Data?
- How do I block Torrents?
- I have selected YouTube in the Category Block section, users are still able to access it?
- What is Google Safe Search and YouTube Safe Search?
- Why is my Enforcer Offline?
- I have installed the Bolt-On Enforcer, however it says its offline?
- How do I ensure that VPN’s do not bypass my Content Filtering?
- I have configured everything correctly yet a number of features are not working including blocking of Torrents and Suspicious Categories?
- How do I brand my LucidView MikroTik Enforcers with my branding (Pro Feature)?
- What is LucidView’s Confidentiality Policy?
- What is LucidView’s Fair Use Policy?
- How do I provide my customers with access to their MikroTik Enforcer Accounts (Pro Feature)?
- How much does the LucidView Enforcer cost?
- Why doesn’t LucidView provide a block page for HTTPS?
- How can I create my own block page?
- Can I use PPPOE on my Standard Enforcer?
- What is the Push Back warning about?
- How do I remove the LucidView Enforcer Script from my MikroTik Router?
- Can I buy a preconfigured LucidView Enforcer?
- What type of MikroTik Routers are compatible with the LucidView Enforcer script?
- My MikroTik Router has been damaged, how do I go about installing and configuring my replacement MikroTik Router?
Important Steps to ensure your Enforcer works optimally:
See Video’s and a Live Demo of the Enforcer here:
Most of the Enforcer features, from the content filter to the powerful reporting, is dependent on Netflow data reaching the LucidView Cloud. for more information on this see the link below.
Enforcer – DNS Escalation attack
MikroTik routers are vulnerable to being used in a DNS escalation attack if it’s DNS server is exposed to the internet (i.e. misconfigured) The link below shows how one can mitigate this risk.
LucidView Enforcer Support
LucidView only provides email support for the LucidView Enforcer. Please use the contact us page to submit your request. We do endeavour to respond as quickly as possible, however we cannot guarantee a response within 24 hours.