Frequently Asked Questions
- My Enforcer is not blocking the categories I have selected?
- I have selected Dynamic DNS and correctly configured my Category Filter and blocked Content is still coming through?
- Categories that were previously blocked are now accessible?
- Can I run both a MikroTik Portal Free Account while simultaneously running a MikroTik Portal Pro Account?
- How do I migrate my Free Enforcers to my MikroTik Pro Account?
- My Enforcer reflects very different bandwidth usage to what my ISP shows?
- How do I activate my Netflow Data?
- I am not receiving Scheduled Reports, please advise?
- My dashboard is not up to date?
- What categories are recommended to provide the highest level of security (IDPS)?
- How do I block Torrents?
- How does LucidView determine whether a connection is legitimate vs torrent and dark-web?
- Why is TikTok classified as Adult and not Social Media?
- I have selected YouTube in the Category Block section, users are still able to access it?
- What is Google Safe Search and YouTube Safe Search?
- Why are so many YouTube Video’s blocked and how can I remedy this?
- How do I create exceptions to a category that I have blocked or deny access to a domain that falls into a category that I do not wish to block?
- What is LucidView’s Confidentiality Policy?
- What is LucidView’s Fair Use Policy?
- What is LucidView’s Data Retention Policy for Enforcer Profiles?
- What are the Terms and Conditions for Pro Accounts?
- Why is my Enforcer Offline?
- My VPN is reflecting as connected on my MikroTik, however the LV Cloud is showing my Enforcer to offline?
- Can I use one VPN for two Enforcer Profiles?
- I am unable to make an L2TP Connection, is there a work around?
- How do I activate the FairShare Feature on my Bolt-On Enforcer?
- How do I ensure that VPN’s do not bypass my Content Filtering?
- I have added a bypass rule, however it is not having the desired affect?
- I have configured everything correctly yet a number of features are not working including blocking of Torrents and Suspicious Categories?
- How do I brand my LucidView MikroTik Enforcers with my branding (Pro Feature)?
- How do I provide my customers with access to their MikroTik Enforcer Accounts (Pro Feature)?
- Integrating the LucidView Enforcer Functionality into your Client Portal (Pro Feature)
- How much does the LucidView Enforcer cost?
- What Payment Methods does LucidView accept?
- Why doesn’t LucidView provide a block page for HTTPS?
- How can I create my own block page?
- Can I use PPPOE on my Standard Enforcer?
- What is the Push Back warning about?
- How do I remove an Enforcer from My Portal?
- How do I remove the LucidView Enforcer Script from my MikroTik Router?
- Can I buy a preconfigured LucidView Enforcer?
- What type of MikroTik Routers are compatible with the LucidView Enforcer script?
- What releases of RouterOS are supported?
- My MikroTik Router has been damaged, how do I go about installing and configuring my replacement MikroTik Router?
- Why LucidView doesn’t recommend DNS over HTTPs (DoH)
- I need assistance with my MikroTik Router, how do I get this?
- LucidView VPN Protector for Business FAQ’s
- Is LucidView the OEM of the LucidView products and services?
Important Steps to ensure your Enforcer works optimally:
See Video’s and a Live Demo of the Enforcer here:
Most of the Enforcer features, from the content filter to the powerful reporting, is dependent on Netflow data reaching the LucidView Cloud. for more information on this see the link below.
Enforcer – DNS Escalation attack
MikroTik routers are vulnerable to being used in a DNS escalation attack if it’s DNS server is exposed to the internet (i.e. misconfigured) The link below shows how one can mitigate this risk.
LucidView Enforcer Support
LucidView only provides email support for the LucidView Enforcer. Please use the contact us page to submit your request. We do endeavour to respond as quickly as possible, however we cannot guarantee a response within 24 hours.