Frequently Asked Questions
- My Enforcer is not blocking the categories I have selected?
- I have selected Dynamic DNS and correctly configured my MikroTik Content Filter and blocked Content is still coming through?
- How do I secure my MikroTik DNS?
- Categories that were previously blocked are now accessible?
- How do I whitelist and blacklist sites in my MikroTik Content Filter?▶️
- How do I create time-based rules with my MikroTik Content Filter? ▶️
- What does “assessing” refer to in my MikroTik Content Filter?
- How do I activate the MikroTik IPS and MikroTik Saturation Manager Modules? ▶️
- Can I run both a MikroTik Portal Free Trial account while simultaneously running a MikroTik Portal Pro Account?
- How do I migrate my MikroTik Free Trial Enforcers to my MikroTik Pro Account?
- How do I delete my MikroTik Enforcer or Enforcer profiles?▶️
- Pricing – How are my profiles costed and how can I anticipate these costs?
- How can I provide my customers with a Free Trial?
- How do I reactivate disabled Enforcers or Enforcer Profiles? ▶️
- My Enforcer reflects very different bandwidth usage to what my ISP shows?
- Can I name different devices on my network with more familiar names? ▶️
- How do I activate my Netflow Data?
- How do I generate reports for my Enforcer or Enforcer profile?▶️
- I am not receiving Scheduled Reports, please advise?▶️
- How do I generate a Security Report for a specific Enforcer Profile?
- How do I convert my reports into a PDF format?
- When I try to open multiple reports, all the names on the reports belong to one profile?
- Dashboards – My dashboard is not up to date?
- Dashboards – Interacting with my LucidView MikroTik Dashboards▶️
- Dashboards – How can I identify risks on my LucidView Dashboards?▶️
- What categories are recommended to provide the highest level of security (IPS)? ▶️
- Can I have an operational Active Directory as well as the LucidView Enforcer Solution?
- How do I block Torrents?
- How does LucidView determine whether a connection is legitimate vs torrent and dark-web?
- Why is TikTok classified as Adult and not Social Media?
- I have selected YouTube in the Category Block section, users are still able to access it?
- What is Google Safe Search and YouTube Safe Search?
- Why are so many YouTube Video’s blocked and how can I remedy this?
- How do I create exceptions to a category that I have blocked or deny access to a domain that falls into a category that I do not wish to block?
- Does LucidView accept New Feature requests?
- What is LucidView’s Confidentiality Policy?
- What is LucidView’s Fair Use Policy?
- What is LucidView’s Data Retention Policy for Enforcer Profiles?
- What are the Terms and Conditions for MikroTik Portal Pro Accounts?
- Why is it better to use the Pull method rather than SSH?
- Why is my Enforcer Offline?
- My VPN is reflecting as connected on my MikroTik, however the LV Cloud is showing my Enforcer to offline?
- Can I use one VPN for two Enforcer Profiles?
- I am unable to make an L2TP Connection, is there a work around?
- How do I activate the FairShare Feature on my Bolt-On Enforcer?
- How do I ensure that VPN’s do not bypass my MikroTik Content Filter?
- I have added a bypass rule, however it is not having the desired affect?
- I have configured everything correctly yet a number of features are not working including blocking of Torrents and Suspicious Categories?
- How do I brand my LucidView MikroTik Enforcers with my branding/white-label? ▶️
- How do I provide my customers with access to their MikroTik Enforcer Accounts (Pro Feature)?
- Integrating the LucidView Enforcer Functionality into your Client Portal (Pro Feature)
- How much does the LucidView Enforcer cost?
- What Payment Methods does LucidView accept?
- Why doesn’t LucidView provide a block page for HTTPS?
- How can I create my own block page?
- Can I use PPPOE on my Standard Enforcer?
- What is the Push Back warning about?
- How do I remove an Enforcer from My Portal?
- How do I remove the LucidView Enforcer Script from my MikroTik Router?
- Can I buy a preconfigured LucidView Enforcer?
- What type of MikroTik Routers are compatible with the LucidView Enforcer script?
- What releases of RouterOS are supported?
- My MikroTik Router has been damaged, how do I go about installing and configuring my replacement MikroTik Router?
- Why LucidView doesn’t recommend DNS over HTTPs (DoH)
- I need assistance with my MikroTik Router, how do I get this?
- LucidView VPN Protector for Business FAQ’s
- Is LucidView the OEM of the LucidView products and services?
- How do I become a MikroTik Enforcer Consultant?
Important Steps to ensure your Enforcer works optimally:
See Video’s and a Live Demo of the Enforcer here:
Most of the Enforcer features, from the content filter to the powerful reporting, is dependent on Netflow data reaching the LucidView Cloud. for more information on this see the link below.
Enforcer – DNS Escalation attack
MikroTik routers are vulnerable to being used in a DNS escalation attack if it’s DNS server is exposed to the internet (i.e. misconfigured) The link below shows how one can mitigate this risk.
LucidView Enforcer Partner Programme
Are you an experienced MikroTik RouterOS user? Are you interested in becoming an Enforcer Consultant. If so please fill in this form and we will get back to you.
LucidView Enforcer Support
LucidView only provides email support for the LucidView Enforcer. Please use the contact us page to submit your request. We do endeavour to respond as quickly as possible, however we cannot guarantee a response within 24 hours.