Frequently Asked Questions
This section includes the most frequent account related questions we receive, these question are about your LucidView MikroTik Portal Account, how to register it, login to it, create and manage Enforcers, white-label your solution and more.
Creating and configuring Enforcer profiles
Enforcers are configured by logging into the individual Enforcers, you can also give your customer access to their specific Enforcer account which they can login to form our Login page by selecting the “Enforcer Profile Login” option.
Each Enforcer has its own Content Filter profile, IPS and Saturation Management are configured on the individual Enforcer. Reports, Dashboards & Traffic-Flow Analysis can be done at both LucidView Portal Account and Enforcer levels. Please see our FAQs for each section.
LucidView MikroTik Portal Account questions
- How do I create a Enforcer MikroTik Portal Admin Account?▶️
- Are the LucidView Portal Accounts different to the LucidView Enforcer accounts?▶️
- How can I create a permanent link to my Enforcer or Enforcer profile?
- How do I provide my customers with access to their MikroTik Enforcer Accounts?▶️
- How do I custom brand my LucidView MikroTik Enforcers with my branding? ▶️
- How do I delete my MikroTik Enforcer or Enforcer profiles?▶️
- How do I reactivate disabled Enforcers or Enforcer Profiles? ▶️
- Can I name different devices on my network with more familiar names? ▶️
For FAQs related to actual Configuration and trouble-shooting of your Enforcers please see the FAQs for each module please return to the main FAQ page.
BAck To FAQ Section