LucidView Content Filter – Frequently Asked Questions
The Content Filter is configured on each Enforcer. Please login to your Enforcer to to block the categories that aren’t in line with your policy requirements.
The questions below cover most aspects of the content filter. If you have a question that is not included below please contact us.
- Common Causes for MikroTik Enforcer Content Filter Failing
- I have selected Dynamic DNS and correctly configured my Content Filter module for MikroTik and blocked Content is still coming through?
- Why are my VPN and VOIP connections being killed off?
- How do I whitelist and blacklist sites in my Content Filter for MikroTik?▶️
- How do I create time-based rules with my Content Filter for MikroTik? ▶️
- My Enforcer is not blocking the categories I have selected?
- Content Filter Categories have been disabled but the host is still not accessible?
- Categories that were previously blocked are now accessible?
- How do I activate my Netflow Data?
- Why is TikTok classified as Adult and not Social Media?
- What is Google Safe Search and YouTube Safe Search?
- How do I activate the FairShare Feature on my Enforcer?
- Why are so many YouTube Video’s blocked and how can I remedy this?
- How do I create exceptions to a category that I have blocked or deny access to a domain that falls into a category that I do not wish to block?▶️
- Can I name different devices on my network with more familiar names? ▶️
- My Familiar device name is not working on one of my devices?
- I have added a bypass rule, however it is not having the desired affect?
- Why doesn’t LucidView provide a block page for HTTPS?
- How can I create my own block page?