LucidView Content Filter – Frequently Asked Questions
The Content Filter is configured on each Enforcer. Please login to your Enforcer to to block the categories that aren’t in line with your policy requirements.
The questions below cover most aspects of the content filter. If you have a question that is not included below please contact us.
- I have selected Dynamic DNS and correctly configured my Content Filter module for MikroTik and blocked Content is still coming through?
- How do I whitelist and blacklist sites in my Content Filter for MikroTik?▶️
- How do I create time-based rules with my Content Filter for MikroTik? ▶️
- My Enforcer is not blocking the categories I have selected?
- Categories that were previously blocked are now accessible?
- How do I activate my Netflow Data?
- Why is TikTok classified as Adult and not Social Media?
- I have selected YouTube in the Category Block section, users are still able to access it?
- What is Google Safe Search and YouTube Safe Search?
- Why are so many YouTube Video’s blocked and how can I remedy this?
- How do I create exceptions to a category that I have blocked or deny access to a domain that falls into a category that I do not wish to block?
- How do I ensure that VPN’s do not bypass my MikroTik Content Filter?
- I have added a bypass rule, however it is not having the desired affect?
- Why doesn’t LucidView provide a block page for HTTPS?
- How can I create my own block page?
- What is the Push Back warning about?