Frequently asked Questions
The LucidView reports, dashboards and traffic-flow analyser is an extremely powerful module providing absolute insight into your traffic at every level.
Using these powerful features you will be able to find “a needle in a haystack” so to speak. Using our Traffic-Flow Analyser you are able to investigate all your traffic so intensely that it is easy to discover any anomaly such as a single unauthorised remote connection.
The questions below are frequently asked questions, many have videos showing you how to set about analysing your traffic.
Please feel free to contact us if your question is not addressed below.
- How do I use my Traffic-Flow Analyser as an interactive analysis tool?▶️
- Interacting with my LucidView MikroTik Dashboards▶️
- How can I identify risks on my LucidView Dashboards & Traffic Flow Analyser?▶️
- Dashboards – My dashboard is not up to date?
- How do I generate reports for my Enforcer or Enforcer profile?▶️
- How do I generate a Security Report for a specific Enforcer Profile?
- I am not receiving Scheduled Reports, please advise?▶️
- How do I convert my reports into a PDF format?
- What does “assessing” refer to in my Reports & Dashboards?
- When I try to open multiple reports, all the names on the reports belong to one profile?
- My Enforcer reflects very different bandwidth usage to what my ISP shows?